Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"ANY DREAM,ANYONE CAN COCEIVE,IS POSSIBLE".


From: Randell N. & Jeanie A. Smith, owners of Estrella De La Playa & Oro Estrella, the two small resorts where the Harmony conservatory of Music, Art and Language is now located.

The Harmony School was originated by dedicated world class musicians and Extremely Forward Thinking People. I was approached by the small group of initiating founders at my small resorts in Pochote, namely Donald and Mrs. Thomson, Hansel Hoppe and his brother and two very talented musicians, now the head maestros at the school,Jenny Chevez, cellist, and Jorge Siliezar, violinist .Two people who have put monstrous amounts of time into the school becoming what it is today.

These people wanted to lease option / purchase my lovely wife and my resorts, which we had for sale, to do a school of music and art. After the two maestros played a tune my entire family has a soft spot for, I dried my eyes, said I'd consider it and the rest is history.

What has been accomplished at our locations, in short of two years, will be written in the annals of the history of Costa Rica. It is nothing short of miraculous and the blame can be laid at the feet of the many who have slaved daily to make it happen. Mostly, the tireless Thomson’s, Jenny Chevez and Raul Ibarra the very talented musicians, Jorge Siliezar director and one Hansel Hoppe ( cook, cleaning person, political bartering expert, problem solver, designer, speech writer, taxista, etc., etc., a list of no end ), without who's tireless and endless patience with ALL, the school could not have happened.

My lovely wife Jeanie and I are proud that the Harmony School picked Estrella De La Playa's locations to purchase for their dream. When we are paid completely, perhaps a small house in Pochote would be in order.

Not only is the change in the little village notable but enlightening to experience. We were doing business there for over fifteen years and the difference in the already lovely people, the entire area and even the government attitude toward the area are a wonder to behold. Would someone have told me such change was possible in Paradise, I'd have told them bull. It not only happened, it is still happening, "DAILY."

"Any dream, anyone can conceive, is possible." My father told me that. And there is NO finer example of this being a truth of life, than the Harmony School. That is; Unless you look at Harmony's complete plan for the area. NOW; you’re talking miracles and I only hope we're here when it comes to fruition, for it surely will. Like the saying on Harmony Development's office says, "Responsible Development." I recon it's a way of life for some and we've been proud to be associated.

Randell & Jeanie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment